28th April is World Day for Safety and Health at Work. To mark this occasion, we are offering SafetyPin to 33 small Kiwi businesses (<60 employees) for FREE. This is not a marketing ploy to trick you into paying after a free trial; we’re giving you our app free for a whole year (valued at $720).
So why are we doing this? Because 33 Kiwis died at work in 2017 – and we want to do our bit to help. These are not just people working with dangerous machines – for example, one person died from falling off a bar stool.
We don’t want to preach and tell people to put safety first. We know how tough it is to run a small business. We know it’s hard to prioritise health & safety over cash flow. So we’re going to help make this simple for you.
- Start by downloading our app to your phone.
- Try it for 60 seconds to see how easy it is to improve your safety.
- Create an account and invite your team.
- Contact us via our App Feedback function with the words “FREE SafetyPin”.
- If you’re one of the first 33 companies – you get SafetyPin for free for a year.
- if you’re too late for the free subscription, we’ll still email you a discount and you can decide to continue or not.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buttons above and download SafetyPin now!
*This offer is only available to New Zealand registered companies with fewer than 60 employees. It will only be available until the end of May 2018. SafetyPin reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.